"DNEPROPETROVSK" International Airport (hereinafter referred to as the Enterprise), Limited Liability Company provides air navigation services in the form of "Provision of beacon landing systems (ILS) signals in airspace", "Provision of NDB signals in airspace", "Provision of airborne signals ”And“ Earth-to-ground ”Aviation Communication on the basis of the provider's certificate # AA 018216 dated November 14, 2017, issued for 3 years.
During the year the activity of the enterprise was aimed at providing quality aeronautical services for these types with increasing level of flight safety management. The landing systems SP-80 and marker radio beacons marker-734 are used to provide signals to the beacon landing systems (ILS) in the airspace, and to operate the NDB signals in the air space are powered PAR-10C radio stations in both directions, to provide aviation ground-to-air communication. ground ”are used: VHF and HF radio stations; antenna feeder devices; Automatic telephone exchange; system of operative-dispatching loud-speaking communication; linear-cable constructions; structured cable system.
In recent years, Dnepropetrovsk International Airport has been influenced by a number of objective external causes and political circumstances, significantly limiting the development of the enterprise. Therefore, while as a whole in the country there is an increase in the passenger traffic indicators, the production indicators of MA Dnepropetrovsk MA continue to decline. Despite the small number of flights, the main priority areas of activity for the enterprise have always been and remain: ensuring safety of flights and aviation security, high level of service in servicing passengers and aircraft. This is confirmed by the successful passing of certification inspections of the structural subdivisions of the airport by the State Aviation Service of Ukraine.
1. Assessment of the level and quality of service
In 2018 MA "DNEPROPETROVSK" purposefully pursued the set strategic goals: "Achieving sustainable success in the long run by constantly meeting the needs and expectations of customers, developing the product of the enterprise for the effective use and improvement of the quality management system".
The implementation of the Quality Policy was ensured on the basis of the principles of activity in the field of quality and the main task of the enterprise, it was delivered at the beginning of the year: "The airport team implements - European rules and standards for the provision and service of flights".
During 2018, the stability of the functioning of all production processes was ensured.
The quality of the airport's product was constantly ensured by:
- ensuring constant compliance of QMS processes and regulatory documents that regulate with the requirements of consumers, international and external regulatory documents;
- maintaining the efficiency, effectiveness and rationality of production processes;
- directing maximum attention and efforts to the processes and technologies that determine the quality indicators of the enterprise: safety, regularity and culture of service;
- involvement of all personnel of the enterprise in the adoption and improvement of product quality and quality management system of the enterprise through understanding of each employee's own responsibility for the quality, productivity and improvement of methods of their work;
- promoting compliance with all staff requirements of flight safety and quality management systems, corporate culture, professional and qualification requirements due to the constant increase in the level of knowledge and competence of staff;
- development and establishment of an effective quality management system, with increased attention to the quality assurance of all processes and sub-processes in each structural unit.
1.2 Information on the work done in the formal consultation process with service users
Comments and wishes from aircraft crews are received through the dispatcher of the Air Traffic Controller of the Dnipro RSP “UkSATSE” and are recorded in the Journal of Remarks of the Flight and Dispatch Staff on the Operation of RTZ Funds. Upon receipt of comments, the compliance of the parameters of ground-based RTDs shall be immediately verified and, if necessary, adjustments shall be made. In case of detection of deviations of parameters from the set norms, consultations with crews from which received comments are carried out, on the need to check the onboard equipment.
A technical conference of engineering and technical staff of MA "DNEPROPETROVSK", as an air navigation service provider, with consumers of services, dispatching staff of Dnepropetrovsk RSP "UkSATSE" and representatives of Airlines "ROSE VETROV", "Austrian Airlines", "UIA", "Yuzhmashavia" and with military units of the Ukrainian Air Force.
2. Characteristics of the provider in comparison with those defined in the business plan and agreed in the annual plan:
|Number of flights departed||2 382||2 349||-33||-1,38|
|Number of passengers sent thousand people||thousand people||140,9||150,2||+9,0||+6,6|
At the same time, UIA increased its number of flights to Tel Aviv in 2018 (+72, an increase in frequency in the summer) compared to the plan.
In comparison with the plan, passenger traffic increased by 9.0 thousand passengers. (+ 6.6%). Commercial traffic of Austrian Airlines flights and Rosa of the Winds increased.
Despite the decrease in the number of flights, Ellinair has increased the commercial traffic on the flight by changing the aircraft type to a larger capacity.
There were no new destinations in 2018. The main reason is the technical condition of the runway.
3. Development and innovation in service and infrastructure
Organization and management of production processes:
Developed and implemented the "Regulations on the professional training of radio navigation and communication personnel".
In terms of infrastructure and aeronautical equipment:
- two sets of AMI-PCI-A-18/18 PCI Boards, which made it possible to increase the number of channels on ground-based objective controls to 36;
- four sets of ICOM F-16 inter-airport radios;
- 32 batteries for portable radios, for changing the batteries that have fulfilled the resource and failed;
- a new cable line was built at the KROZZ section of the airport - by fire - PMM - airfield service - FTS;
- PBX emergency power supply system was modernized;
- HCAF radios are equipped with a guaranteed power supply;
- additional bench equipment for testing of stabilizers of timing and steering systems;
- backup of the power cable on the section of KUNG DES-KUNG hardware on the objects of internal MFD-Mk-082 (262);
- the day marking of the JUNGs of the JV and the RMC facility was completed;
- Renovation of premises at the facilities of ATS, JV and RMS, MCC and NHIF, ZIGMZ.
4. Financial results
|Net income from sales||136 793|
|Cost of goods sold||121 093|
|Gross profit / loss||15 700|
|Other income||29 130|
|Other expenses||532 616|
|Net financial income / loss||– 487 786|
5. Flight safety
The flight safety and quality management (SMS) management system at MA "DNEPROPETROVSK" provides for the regulatory regulation of airworthiness and quality in accordance with standards. Given that MA "DNEPROPETROVSK" is an air navigation service provider, and the radio navigation and communication service is a structural unit of MA "DNEPROPETROVSK" LLC and one of the components of the SMS system, the analysis of its activity is included in the General Terms and Conditions of LLC "DNIPROPETROVSK".